Princecroft School is committed to excellence for all children around our values which encourage children to Achieve, Respect and Believe. We are a school where everyone is welcomed, efforts are valued, aspirations are raised and where the potential of every child is realised. We take pride in ourselves, in our endeavours and in our achievements.
We encourage co-operation and collaboration, and provide a safe and inspiring environment where learning is exciting and enjoyable.
What this means in practice
- A Princecroft pupil will develop high level knowledge and skills across the curriculum, aiming to meet or exceed the levels expected of children nationally;
- A Princecroft pupil will have memorable, exciting and first hand experiences which will provide inspiration for learning
- A Princecroft pupil will develop a ‘growth mindset’ so that they are confident in tackling a challenge and develop a lifelong love of learning
- A Princecroft pupil will be equipped for life in the 21st Century through our curriculum that develops knowledge and skills through exciting and memorable learning experiences
- A Princecroft pupil will be a member of a community that promotes kindness, happiness, security, trust & respect. Visitors to the school frequently remark upon the school’s friendly atmosphere and the positive attitude of the whole school community.
Princecroft celebrates the community it lives in and has high and equal expectations of all pupils, regardless of social, cultural, linguistic or ethnic background. Parents and carers are encouraged to be deeply involved in their children’s learning and in the life of the school.
If you wish your child to become part of Princecroft Primary School please contact us to arrange a visit, to meet our excellent team and see our exciting, creative environment.